[OOTB-hive] Workdesk?

L. David Zuluaga Botero dzuluaga at apropia.co
Tue Feb 21 19:51:58 GMT 2017

Hi All, thanks for your answers and clarification!

Francesco, What I see that is missing from Alfresco share are features
shown here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaQGWCtZkSQ&t=575s, like:

- Case file management: for example, client case file (documents all
related to a specific client, project, etc). Visualization of "attached"
files to a specific file.
- Seamless integration with word/libreoffice templates in windows desktop,
for generating content, and also metadata/state update.

Thanks Mark and Heiko for the detailed explanaition. Never though I would
have to consider using another ECM. :-(

Many thanks to Lanre and Flemming for the alternative, and of course we'll
have a look at it!

Thanks a lot,

*Ludwig David Zuluaga Botero*
Director Ejecutivo / CEO - APROPIA Open Source
Celular/Mobile: +57 3004916896
Correo: dzuluaga at apropia.co
Calle 65 # 55-46 Parque E, Distrito de Innovación. Medellín, Antioquia CP
050010.
www.apropia.co