[OOTB-hive] Order of the Bee

Cristina Martín Ruiz cristinamartinruiz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 12:54:37 GMT 2017

Hola Ludwig!  <-- guys, we need to practice spanish! *wink to Jeff, Richard
and rest of bees*

So cooooooool!!! Thanks to share with us! 8)

Are you coming to BeeCon2017 (more info here
<http://posts.orderofthebee.org/post/156307148814/beecon-2017>) because
could be really awesome  if you can bring some of them :D

Cheers from Spain ;-)