[OOTB-hive] OOTB icons for Alfresco's community site

Jeff Potts jeffpotts01 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 16:21:00 BST 2016

Here are the results of the discussion:

1. Do we want to use it or not?

YES (10) over NO (3). There are clearly people who don't like the icon, so
I will give Kristen that feedback.

2. Should OOTB members who also have an account on the Alfresco Community
be able to self-identify themselves as OOTB members?

YES (11) over NO (2).

3. Should OOTB members who also have an account on the Alfresco Community
be *automatically* identified as OOTB members?

NO (10) over YES (2), 1 abstain.

4. Should board members be called out differently with a different OOTB
icon?

NO (12) over YES (0) with 1 abstain.

Thanks to everyone who weighed in. It's clear that there is consensus, so I
will send Kristen the results.

Jeff