[OOTB-hive] OOTB icons for Alfresco's community site

Charles Le Seac'h cls at torda.net
Tue Oct 18 20:33:08 BST 2016

Hi all,

Thank you Jeff for these nice questions.

Here is what I'm thinking about them.

1. Yes (why not ?). But we could stay open to other proposals.

2. Yes

3. No. OOTB members should be able to choose by themselves if they want
to show their membership in "external" sites or communities.

4. No... but I'm pretty sure all board members will identify themselves
as OOTB members ;-)

Best regards,

Charles