[OOTB-hive] Useful Add-ons and Patches WAS Re: OOTB contribution issues

Craig Nelson craig.michael.nelson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 03:25:54 BST 2016

Richard, I have never put it in an addon because it is currently packaged
in a large amp with several other files for my client. It would take me a
few hours to abstract all of these features into their own packages and
then I am sure I would get tons of feedback about code quality ;)

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 8:53 PM, Richard Esplin <richard.esplin at alfresco.com