[OOTB-hive] OOTB contribution issues

Axel Faust axel.faust.g at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 27 13:40:03 BST 2016

The GitHub Issues feature was actually something that we planned and
started to use in the committees. There have been various discussions about
that tool as well, with some suggesting Redmine, Trello et al as
alternatives. Over time, some committees that aren't technical in nature
(governance / marketing) switch to other means for task management that
worked for them. And I believe Redmine may have been introduced for
infrastructure, though I am not sure if that was coordinated...