[OOTB-hive] New communication platform for our community?

martin at bettercode.com martin at bettercode.com
Tue Jul 26 22:07:49 BST 2016

Nice summary Olivier

However, I still fear the zombie apocalypse, so I am more interested in
the FOSS versions.

I tried mattermost, feels very slack like but without so many
integrations (the ones it has are beta and it failed even to pull in
gists from github, so I guess not there yet). Have you had any
experience with it and with rocket chat and if so how would you
compare the two? Mattermost can (allegedly, haven't found it yet)
publish chats to a web searchable archive which would be an important
point for us I think.

Or any other recommendations in the space?

Cheers
Martin

  martin at bettercode.com