[OOTB-hive] New communication platform for our community?

Tahir Malik tahir.malik at contezza.nl
Mon Jul 25 19:38:18 BST 2016

We at Contezza are using Slack as our main communication tool since a year and it's good

First it could only be used internally, but since a few months a community can start using as well.

So it's like Skype but it's based on channels, so in our case we'd create a channel for each committee and a general. And its quite good searchable.

And no I don't have any investments in them 😜

met vriendelijke groet,

Tahir Malik
Sent from Outlook Mail for Windows 10 phone

--

Follow Contezza on LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/contezza-informatiemanagement> or Twitter