[OOTB-hive] [ADDONS] What do we want from an Order-managed addon listing?

Jeff Potts jeffpotts01 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 17:30:09 BST 2016

One more thing...

The process I described sets up a simple hierarchy of add-ons:

Un-trusted or Self-published: Add-ons that are freely-available in the
wild, on GitHub, on addons.alfresco.com, etc.
Self-certified: Add-ons that the owner says meet all of the "must" items on
the OOTB Add-ons Best Practices Checklist
OOTB Approved: Add-ons that the Order of the Bee have agreed by voting that
an Add-on does indeed meet all of the must items.

Jeff