[OOTB-hive] Call for contribution: Let's build a comprehensive module of bug patches!

Lutz Horn lutz.horn at ecm4u.de
Thu Aug 25 11:04:24 BST 2016

Hi bees,

on Wednesday, we head a nice discussion on #alfresco about how to
collect patches for bugs in Alfresco. To move things forward, we have
created a GitHub project to collect patches:

https://github.com/ecm4u/ecm4u-alfresco-bugpatches

Right now the project contains only one single patch, but we will add
more soon.

Please join us in this effort. Write issues, propose additions, send us
merge requests!

We consider it important to have one module available that patches all
those bugs that Alfresco sadly is sometimes slow to fix.

Right now the module is build to work with Alfresco 5.1e CE but we can
expand the project to provide patches for other Alfresco versions.

Regards

Lutz

--
Lutz Horn
ecm4u GmbH

t: +49 (711) 912 775-73
f: +49 (711) 912 775-80

ecm4u GmbH - die IT in Prozessen einfach sinnvoll nutzen

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 734004, Geschäftsführung:
Heiko Robert