[OOTB-hive] [ADDONS] What do we want from an Order-managed addonlisting?

Axel Faust axel.faust.g at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 17 12:57:43 BST 2016

After an initial stream of replies, this topic has fallen silent again.
It has become clear that we won't come up with a plan via any form of async
communication (regardless of mailing list or any "new" tool). I feel this
needs some form of face-to-face communication / collaboration over a
defined amount of time to work / argue this out and either come up with a
common denominator plan or a redraw of what ADDONS can / wants to be.

I would like to ask everyone:

a) Would you be willing / available to do some kind of web session / web
meeting in the next couple of weeks to discuss ADDON goals?
b) Would you be willing to use the next Alfresco Global Virtual Hack-a-thon
(23rd of September) to discuss / finalize ADDON goals and work on an
initial sets of addons to be listed / reviewed / whatever we decide to come
up with?

Regards
Axel