[OOTB-hive] CE looking bad?

Richard Esplin richard.esplin at alfresco.com
Sat May 23 23:37:52 BST 2015

I am going to keep a bookmark to this part of the thread for when I need an
example of how the Italian passion and Danish frank opinions clash in a
conversation.

Torben: the nice thing about a list like this is that there is no limit to how
many comments can be made, regardless of opinion. Though I guess that is also
part of the problem.

/me fears that his attempt to lighten the mood just resurrected a dying
thread.

Richard