[OOTB-hive] Happy Anniversary Order of the Bee

Richard Esplin richard.esplin at alfresco.com
Sat May 23 23:01:28 BST 2015

Happy Bee Day Everyone!

Thank you for the great reminder, Boriss. It has been fun to see the Order
mature over the past year. We have high goals and it is easy to wish that we
were further along, so it is important to pause and admire the infrastructure
we have assembled.

There are a lot of accomplishments to recognize, but for me the most impactful
change has been to the relationship between Alfresco Software and the open
source community. The Order of the Bee has been instrumental in helping
Alfresco to communicate clearer, and be more sensitive to the needs of the
open source user base.

I also love the brand of the Order. Bzzz.

Boriss suggested I post a picture of my bees to recognize the anniversary, but
it was raining when I went to take a picture today. I'll send one later, but I
should say that Ludek's operation is much more impressive then my single
little box.

I'm excited to see what the Order accomplishes in our next year!

Richard