[OOTB-hive] CE looking bad?

Mark Stang markjstang at gmail.com
Fri May 22 20:33:16 BST 2015

I was a bit shocked to see all the wiki pages marked as Obsolete.  I asked
an "Alfresco Insider" who informed me that:

Richard marked every wiki page obsolete. He is hoping people will either
clear that tag on good pages or mark the ones that need work but should be
kept.

I don't know if the CMIS stuff was moved to docs or not.

Some of it is obviously out-of-date and has been for awhile.  The rest is
still current AFAIK.  So, going forward, I am ignoring the warning.

I am not sure what the best solution would be.

regards,

Mark