[OOTB-hive] CE looking bad?

Torben Lauritzen tl at magus.dk
Fri May 22 18:25:05 BST 2015

On 22/05/2015, at 18.41, Gabriele Columbro <columbro at gmail.com> wrote:

>> On May 22, 2015, at 11:11 AM, Torben Laueritzen <tl at magus.dk> wrote:
>>
>> I think it is very difficult to get a serious discussion going in this forum...
>

> I am assuming that, in your understanding, serious = full of resentment, confrontational, angry and trolling? If so, you are right, no serious conversations here.

I do not think my post contained those qualities. But yours certainly do!

By the way, I actually asked you and your colleagues to hold back on the comments - because I would like to hear the opinion of people not affiliated with Alfresco Inc.

> Interesting that when challenged with facts and a set of constructive - albeit I admit a bit personally sad - criticism (I hope, others please keep me honest if I have been angry), you actually decide to step away.  Well, at least we achieved one result with this discussion, less toxicity in the air : )

I hope some of the other receivers of these mails will be able to see the grotesqueness of your comments.

- Torben