[OOTB-hive] Fwd: BeeCon - Organization

Olivier twenster at gmail.com
Fri May 22 08:27:03 BST 2015

Hi,

It’s not because we can’t / won’t have Alfresco engineer coming officially to the conference, that they won’t be able to come inofficially (either on their own, or we all can find a way to influence them to come ;) ). If the conference is successful enough, it may attract « naturally » some alfresco guys. It’s all matter of communication.

I’m doing this with my job, going unofficially to conferences, people wouldn’t expect us to be… Often by curiosity, though !

I’m also open to tell local company like Angel’s one, if they like to contribute… I’m participating to a series of conferences (every 1 Tuesday of the month) in Switzerland. Rooms are provided each time by another company for free (or with a small pitch at the beginning). Sponsoring is not only in money... it can be in good (venue, local public transport, lunch / diner / buffet, rooms).

Olivier