[OOTB-hive] Introducing BeeCon

Boriss Mejias tchorix at gmail.com
Fri May 8 22:30:02 BST 2015

Hi Richard,

Nice to see your personal hobby helps you directly on your role at
Alfresco. And thanks for the explanation too. I'm not going to become a
beekeeper myself, but we are planing to build some "bee-hotels" in our
garden this summer.

Coming back to the analogy, I think it's a very good exercise for the Order
and for Alfresco to understand how much sugar/syrup and how much honey the
bees are getting. It will help us to evaluate and project how healthy the
community is.

cheers
Boriss