[OOTB-hive] Introducing BeeCon

Boriss Mejias tchorix at gmail.com
Thu May 7 22:11:40 BST 2015

I also like the crowd-source selection of content. I was actually thinking
on creating a review committee as it is done in academic
conferences/workshops, however, I think it's better to open the election to
a more massive system. Nevertheless, we need to reserve some slots for
invited speakers. :)

cheers
Boris