[OOTB-hive] Fwd: The "low rent" conference

Martin Cosgrave martin at ocretail.com
Thu May 7 00:37:09 BST 2015

At BarnCamp they have a plenary on the first day to decide which
presentations will happen; however I think it's a good idea to have some
"rock star" presentations announced in advance to help garner interest.

I don't know the "unconference" idea beyond that but I definitely see
this approach as an adjunct to the more traditional conference, we need
to have both I think.