[OOTB-hive] Nomination for Board: Axel Faust and Tahir Malik

Oksana Kurysheva okurysheva at itdhq.com
Fri May 1 10:27:07 BST 2015

Hi bees,

Let me join the discussion about nominations. I would like to nominate Axel Faust and Tahir Malik. Axel is doing a lot for the Addons committee, and he is a good known person in the Alfresco community. I think that it would be nice if he will present Order in the role of Board member. Tahir has a lot of great ideas about moving our activities forward. And we always do not have enough time to think and work on them, so I suppose that he will have more motivation and resources to implement these ideas as a Board member.

Oksana

P.S. Boriss, I hope you write down somewhere a list of nominates :)