[OOTB-hive] Honeycomb Minimum Memory Requirements?

Mark Stang markjstang at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 19:20:09 BST 2015

Hi Daren,
Thanks for the suggestions!  Your suggestions gave me a starting point.

I am building a VM to be able to test out the installation of Honeycomb
before I try and install it in my live environment.
I have questions about the install, since I am used to Alfresco installs.
I am not sure how Honeycomb compares with the Alfresco install process and
what the differences are.   A FAQ about the Install would be useful.

Hopefully, my work with the VM will answer most of my questions.

Thanks!

Mark