[OOTB-hive] CMIS Access to Honeycomb?

Mark Stang markjstang at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 14:42:46 BST 2015

Hi Martin,
I commented out the "block 8080" initially and then decided to shut it down
because it is behind my firewall.
I think this speaks to a bigger question of how to "configure" an entire
server at installation for a Dev environment and a Production environment.

I had planned on putting a couple of other servers "behind" an Apache
Server using the Reverse Proxy concept.
I will need to look at what you have and where you intend to go with it.

regards,

Mark