[OOTB-hive] CMIS Access to Honeycomb?

martin at ocretail.com martin at ocretail.com
Thu Jul 30 07:49:10 BST 2015

Hey sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

You could comment out the line that says 'block 8080' in the iptables script,
however have you tried just going in on https with no port number (i.e. default
443)? If that doesn't work I would like to know.

Perhaps I could make an option in the installer to enable or disable the
firewall, to make it easier to use for developers

Martin