[OOTB-hive] [BeeCon] Getting Organized

Jeff Potts jeffpotts01 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 07:12:22 BST 2015

Looks like it is up to us to have an Alfresco conference. The good news is
we get to cater exclusively to the needs/wants of the community, which is
great. If we do this right, this is a major opportunity for The Order of
the Bee to establish itself, attract more attention, and grow.

I propose that we get organized a bit before Ole gets back from vacation,
then we can have a joint discussion and put forth our plan.

I know we've discussed some of this already, but I'd like to have a meeting
to reach conclusions regarding:

1. Overall philosophy/scope/objective.
2. Budget, including price, sponsorships, and cost.
3. City, dates, venue, and rough high-level agenda.
4. Estimation of demand/attendance.
5. Ideas around session vetting & scheduling.
6. Who does what.

I'd like to have this stuff pretty much nailed down before we talk to
Alfresco about how best to collaborate on this project.

If you are interested, let me know when you can meet next week and I'll add
you to the calendar invite.

Jeff