[OOTB-hive] [GOV] By-laws revised

Boriss Mejias tchorix at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 09:21:50 BST 2014

Oh No!, I agreed, too quickly. I was somehow expecting the change of
"anyone can join" to "anyone who wants to contribute can join", so I over
read that part.

So, here is the only change I proposed to the current by-laws text:

Where it says: "Anyone can join our organization. There is no minimum
experience level or expected contribution level to become a non-voting
member of the organization. To become a voting member you will need to
spend time making significant contributions to a committee (see [voting
members][votingEligibility])."

I'd suggest: "Anyone *who wants to contribute to the community* can join
our organization. *There is no minimum experience level required to join,
so your contribution can be either technical or not*. To become a voting
member you will need to spend time making significant contributions to a
committee (see [voting members][votingEligibility])."

What about that?

cheers
Boriss
aka Bee Mejias