[OOTB-hive] Perception of Order of the Bee

Richard Esplin richard.esplin at alfresco.com
Thu Oct 16 19:43:03 BST 2014

I appreciate the response Oksana.

I have discussed Honeycomb with a lot of Alfresco leadership, including Thomas
De Meo. Everyone thinks it is a great idea.

I really like the rest of the mission statement.

Even with this change to the mission statement, I think we need to be careful
about how the Order is perceived. A strong collaboration between the Order and
Alfresco Software is in everyone's best interests.

Thanks,

Richard