[OOTB-hive] Mission statement?

Martin Cosgrave martin at ocretail.com
Fri Oct 10 01:36:49 BST 2014

On 09/10/14 10:55, Martin Cosgrave wrote:

> "Nobody believes Doug" also gets greeted with murmurs of agreement ;-)
> but maybe that's not for an official summary...

Oh dear. I want to withdraw this. This is not appropriate for a board
member of the bees. If you know me personally you'll probably recognise
my provocative sense of humour, but many of you do not know me personally.

I apologise for it and withdraw it unreservedly. This is not a mailing
list merely of a few friends who can tolerate such jokes among
themselves, and I must remember that my comments may have a wider impact
than that.

My apologies again,

Martin