[OOTB-hive] Meetup in Granada (Spain)

Richard Esplin richard.esplin at alfresco.com
Wed Nov 19 04:53:18 GMT 2014

I added this to the official Alfresco Community Calendar:

https://www.alfresco.com/community

If anyone is aware of other events that I should add, please let me know.

Richard

--
Richard Esplin
Head of Community Relations

Alfresco
Simple + Smart

alfresco.com | twitter.com/alfresco | facebook.com/alfrescosoftware |
blogs.alfresco.com | linkedin.com/company/alfresco | youtube.com/alfresco101