[OOTB-hive] Is the Order working?

Andreas Steffan a.steffan at contentreich.de
Mon Nov 10 16:23:59 GMT 2014

I am somewhat selfish. I want a distribution to run on our and our
customers machines. My main motivations are dev convenience and
stability. The former is the reason I push towards recent community
releases. All CEs I used so far needed some tweaking to settle for me.
Some fixes and some convenience things I apply to every release (e.g.
installing javascript console, logging  tweaks). Dev convenience is
exactly the reason why I personally do not like to work with vms,
vagrant, amps,  puppet etc. Some of those tooling may make sense at
scale. Is also the reason why I try to avoid patching Alfresco sources
directly and put tweaks in extension  code. It is absolutely ok with me
if peoples mileage varies.

cheers
Andreas

--
Andreas Steffan

Achter Billing 14
22399 Hamburg
Germany

skype: contentreich
M: +49 1793903615
T: +49 40 23943542
F: +49 40 23943542

http://www.contentreich.de

Contentreich : Alfresco WCM / ECM, JEE, Grails