[OOTB-hive] Downloading Alfresco Community Edition

Boriss Mejias tchorix at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 15:39:39 BST 2014

Very well then, so we are OK on this point. Adding the checksum will help
to clarify that they are exactly the same binaries, and if we ever
repackage it with something changed, we will change the name as well to
explicitly tell the difference with the binaries provided by Alfresco.

Thanks Richard for the prompt reply.
cheers
Boriss