[Ootb-hive] The Order of the Bee

Boriss Mejias tchorix at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 22:52:43 BST 2014

Hi Jeff,

Very useful feedback and thanks for your enthusiasm on the idea. I'm going
again for 5 days offline, so I'll be back on Tuesday, but a few words
before that.

I think those two major groups of activities you mentioned is a key part of
the mission, so it is a great summary of what we want to achieve. With the
first one we target the Alfresco Community = the people, and with the
second one we target the Community Edition = the software.

That's it for now.
More to come next week.
cheers
Boriss