[OOTB-hive] August 15, Tech talk live with Doug Dennerline

Boriss Mejias tchorix at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 08:56:47 BST 2014

Hi all,

Slowly getting back into rhythm... June was a month very difficult to
follow but I survived, and after good holidays (where I got bitten by a
zebra) I think I'll be more online from now until the Summit!

Ole, great news about having Doug Dennerline at Office Hours. This is a
very important meeting indeed. Too bad for the date, because it's a holiday
in Belgium and I know already I'll have a family event. But this is very
important and I'll try to escape an hour just for the Office Hours.

I agree with your questions, and I'll try to propose some questions too,
but not yet.

that's it for now.
cheers
Boriss