[OOTB-hive] platform ideas

Jeff Potts jeffpotts01 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 17:17:13 BST 2014

I think it is important that we use Alfresco only for what it is meant to
be used for, ie, document management. Sure, you can make it do just about
anything you want it to do but there is no justification for us to do that,
and, as Heiko points out, it could potentially be wasteful of
resources.None of us are doing this full-time so that is an important
concern.

Let's be good examples to others and use the best tool for the job given
our constraints, even if that means Alfresco isn't always the choice.

Jeff