[OOTB-hive] Organizing our efforts

Ole Hejlskov ole at phpfreak.dk
Wed Aug 20 17:29:38 BST 2014

No. The order of the bee does not accept money. We only accept services and goods.

Once we start accepting money for bugfixes we become a company that does bugfixes/development for money, which is not the scope for the order at all.

It complicates EVERYTHING and introduces a lot of conflict of interest for a lot of our fellow bees.

For now, we accept servers, beer, t-shirts and stuff like that, but no money.

This was discussed a few days ago: http://www.xtreamlab.net/pipermail/ootb-hive/2014-August/000162.html

At some point we start accepting money, but not in the near future.

/Ole