[OOTB-hive] Organizing our efforts

Axel Faust axel.faust at prodyna.com
Wed Aug 20 08:28:35 BST 2014

I have also sent a mail as discussion starter for defining the activities in ADDONS in a bit more detail to the list. Unfortunately I have apparently tripped the size limit and am waiting for it to be approved.
Who else from our group can moderate the list when Martin is not around (e.g. in case of vacation and such)? Would it be sensible to change the limit (now 40k) to accomdate for slightly larger mails (mine was about 50k) or HTML formatting overhead (Outlook in my case may be inefficient / add invisible junk)?

Sent from Samsung Mobile