[OOTB-hive] Donations / Sponsors etc

Martin Cosgrave martin at ocretail.com
Sun Aug 17 12:05:06 BST 2014

Making money for our own organisation is a thorny issue. We would need
to be very wary of conflicts with employers of our members. It needs to
be considered carefully.

In the short term it would have to be some kind of sponsorship, but it
would need to be totally without strings.

I think we should at least put up a "Donate" button on the site, but
maybe remove the "blackjack and hookers" bit, or at least not put the
donate button anywhere near there ;-)