[OOTB-distro] Choosing committee Chair

Andreas Steffan a.steffan at contentreich.de
Sat Sep 27 17:15:37 BST 2014

Hallo Martin,

I really hate to say it, but after all the years, I now start loosing
faith in Alfresco and Open Source. It may be  temporary.  I would like
to stay on the committee for now, but my situation does  not qualify me
as a good candidate for the chair.

Besides, from what I read about peoples ideas of  the distro (4.2 series
based, amps), I feels that's not what I would like to end up
contributing (anywhere). I want to enjoy what I am doing and that  would
at least be 5.0 and not touching amps. It may rule me out completely.

regards
Andreas

--
Andreas Steffan

Achter Billing 14
22399 Hamburg
Germany

skype: contentreich
M: +49 1793903615
T: +49 40 23943542
F: +49 40 23943542

http://www.contentreich.de

Contentreich : Alfresco WCM / ECM, JEE, Grails