[OOTB-mkt] marketing activities

Oksana Kurysheva okurysheva at itdhq.com
Tue Nov 4 10:27:22 GMT 2014

Dear members of the marketing committee,

As you may know, we have a lot of things to do, and I believe that as members of the committee you will take responsibilities to work on some of our jobs. As for now we have following tasks to do:

1. Collect an archive of the blog posts and articles
I started publishing links to the tutorials some time ago: http://posts.orderofthebee.org/tagged/tutorial , but now I have no time to work on it harder. And in any case it's not a task for only one person, because we should check all blogs of our members to find interesting and helpful articles and tutorials.

2. Posting about our activities in the blog
If you have what to say on behalf of the Order, do it. We have a blog at http://posts.orderofthebee.org/tagged/orderofthebee , where we can post small entries about "we added 2 new integrators", "100 members in the Order!" or photos from local meetups.

3. Communicate with freelancers and systems integrators
Professional Services Network is very small - http://orderofthebee.org/professionals/ . We can contact our members or other people/companies to ask them if they want to be added. Then we should check the competence of the person/company.

4. Search for meetups
Some people send us information about their meetups themselves. But it would be nice to search for meetups looking to Twitter and meetup.com, publish meetup info at http://orderofthebee.org/events/ and contact organizers and ask them to tell about the Order on the meetup.

5. Community success stories
The most difficult part, I have no idea how to search for them. We can ask members of the Professional Services Network to ask their customers if they want to be published.

So there are a lot of things to do. I'm sure I forgot about some activities, reply to this email and add more tasks to do to the list. Tell me what you want to work on, let's do it together!

Best regards,
Oksana