[OOTB-infra] misdirecting honeycomb instance (@heiko)

Heiko Robert heiko.orderofthebee.info at ecm4u.de
Fri Jun 12 13:39:51 BST 2015

Martin,

I requested for info to be able to help you to solve _your network /
redirect problem. Please don't overload this actual thread with generic
discussions. This costs time and energy we could spend in other stuff.
I'm totally fine to discuss VM concepts and products but let's do this
in a separate thread to get things done. We need requirements if we have
to make decisions. I still don't understand what you're trying to
archive with the infrastructure. How should others? It would be much
easier to provide you what you need and maybe expect if you describe the
requirements.

For now please
* name the VM which needs to be bridged to the new virtual IP and
provide login details
* name which VMs should be up and running and which could be deleted
* document as I requested for since this is independant from the
hipervisor discussion but necessary to maintain this environment.

Thanks
Heiko