[OOTB-infra] misdirecting honeycomb instance (@heiko)

Heiko Robert heiko.orderofthebee.info at ecm4u.de
Fri Jun 12 09:07:18 BST 2015

Martin,

I ordered an additional IP. Unfortunately I have no idea where to
configure it since there is no documentation yet for the work you have
done so far. Could you please document the artefacts here:
https://support.orderofthebee.org/projects/infra/wiki/
you created and also all the logins (passwords in the keepass) /
installed software etc. so we are able to understand and manage this stuff?

What I can see is:
* VM: beehive
* VM: qadci with a running jenkins
* VM: Foreman
* VM: Jenkins CI
* VM: Showcase

additional there are the two VMs I created for you for testing:
* VM: vm1
* VM: vm2

Are all these VMs really necessary? I understand the requirement for one
jenkins the foreman for your puppet stuff.

Thanks
Heiko