[OOTB-infra] Live showcase

Heiko Robert heiko.robert at ecm4u.de
Thu Oct 30 12:45:15 GMT 2014

Hi Martin,

sure after 2 weeks the server is already sold ;-)

Things I was focusing on:
* iNIC (Intel Network Card) --> let us install any esx version
* 32 GB RAM
* i7 CPU

cool to have to avoid IO as a bottlenec:
* +SSD

At the moment of writing there is one machine for 65€ with all of them.

Regards
Heiko

--
Heiko Robert [heiko.robert at ecm4u.de]
Consultant / Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter

ecm4u GmbH
http://www.ecm4u.de
Hölderlinplatz 2b
70193 Stuttgart

t: +49 (711) 912775-72
m: +49 (176) 347475-72
f: +49 (711) 912775-80

ecm4u GmbH - die IT in Prozessen einfach sinnvoll nutzen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 734004, Geschäftsführung: Heiko Robert