[OOTB-infra] Live showcase

Heiko Robert heiko.orderofthebee.info at ecm4u.de
Fri Oct 17 18:31:52 BST 2014

smtp is easy, we use exim4 on the reverse-proxy box to handle that by
subdomain. That should be done anyway otherwise we would have problems
to keep out spam & viruses.
ftp is the only protocol we may really need a separate IP for, but it
would be easier to use webdav and webscripts in most scenarios.