[OOTB-infra] Live showcase

Heiko Robert heiko.orderofthebee.info at ecm4u.de
Thu Oct 16 11:06:06 BST 2014

Yes - these guys are really good and it's far the best we found for that
money. We run there several boxes for several customers. Even for our own.
I wouldn't recommend the 2nd hand kit auctions if they don't have the i7
processors and not at least 24 GB RAM

Am 16.10.2014 um 11:54 schrieb Martin Cosgrave:
> My friend has hosting with these guys, they are good.
>
> They also offer 2nd hand kit auctions which could give particular
> upgrades without paying more: https://robot.your-server.de/order/market

That is with every hoster. You will get up to 4 ipv4 IPs per box (ipv6
are unlimited). So the very first task is to install a router VM as a
reverse proxy for all other VMs.
We only need 2 IPs: 1 for the ESX host and 1 for the router VM. We use
pfsense for that. Very flexible, very secure and best of bread open source.