[OOTB-infra] Chair [ was blog aggregator ]

Martin Cosgrave martin at ocretail.com
Thu Oct 16 09:13:08 BST 2014

Just unpicking this from the wrong thread...

Personally I don't see any disadvantage to Lanre being chair even
without "infrastructure" experience. Likewise I don't think that
experience would add anything to the role of chair. The chair just needs
to keep an eye on the tasks that the committee generates for itself.
Experience in the field is far more relevant to being a committee
member, which you are already Heiko :-)

My vote would stay with Lanre simply because he was first to offer and I
think he would do a good job.

Martin