[OOTB-hive] Urgent Help

El Gigantes el_gigantes at hotmail.co.uk
Fri May 22 07:46:24 BST 2020

Whatever properties you want to set in alfresco-global.properties can be declared as additional parameters that are passed into the JVM. Look at the docker-compose file itself (https://github.com/Alfresco/alfresco-docker-installer/blob/master/generators/app/templates/6.2/docker-compose.yml)
As for SSL configuration, the general advice would be to configure that in the proxy - https://github.com/Alfresco/alfresco-docker-installer/blob/master/generators/app/templates/6.2/docker-compose.yml#L244
the tutorial you link does contain all the information you need in the "Using Docker Compose" (https://github.com/Alfresco/alfresco-docker-installer#using-docker-compose)https://github.com/Alfresco/alfresco-docker-installer#using-docker-compose) section
A broken clock is right twice a day.