[OOTB-hive] Use of / switch to Discord server?

Olivier Anh twenster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 17:30:29 BST 2018

Hello,

I've used this service we can test : https://sandstorm.io <https://sandstorm.io/>
Open source platform, where you can use Rocket.chat on it. OR any othe the rady to be installed App. Could be an alternative : no maintenance from us, and open source...

Good point of Discord / Mattermost / Rocket.chat over IRC : you can reply to a specific message, and if you are disconnected, you still have logs.

Olivier