[OOTB-hive] Workdesk?

fl at heip.dk fl at heip.dk
Tue Feb 21 14:16:26 GMT 2017

Hi Heiko

I am sorry but we only have a whitepaper in Danish which i include - there are several screenshots that i hope should make it more clear.

Basically a custom case model has been implemented in Alfresco - an angular frontend has been developed to access the cases and the functionality that has been created on top of the features in Alfresco. You are able to define new case-models and work with them in the system - like adding more metadata.

/Flemming