[OOTB-hive] Order of the Bee

L. David Zuluaga Botero dzuluaga at apropia.co
Fri Feb 3 12:44:12 GMT 2017

Dear Bees,

Here I attach a picture that's ordinary and extraordinary.

I saw this while I was talking to my partner about Alfresco-based
implementation projects.

This is in Colombia, most exacly Medellín and of course it's in spanish,
but I'll tell you what's extraordinary of this pic.

Basically three things:

The first is that there's an Alfresco brand for packaged preserved food,
that actually is on this bottle. Not a big deal.
The second is that what it's inside the "Alfresco" bottle, It's actually...
can you guess?  Honey bee!
The third is that the company producing this bottles has actually contacted
us and we're planning a meeting for Alfresco implementation!

Just wanted to share this with you guys!

It reminds me about our commitment with innovative and open source software
as a company and that it is actually great to have a community to grow and
share with. Many thanks to you all!

Hope we can meet you soon.

Have a nice day! (Here's still 7:45 am)

Sincerely,

*Ludwig David Zuluaga Botero*
Director Ejecutivo / CEO - APROPIA Open Source
Celular/Mobile: +57 3004916896
Correo: dzuluaga at apropia.co
Calle 65 # 55-46 Parque E, Distrito de Innovación. Medellín, Antioquia CP
050010.
www.apropia.co