[OOTB-hive] BeeCon

Oksana Kurysheva okurysheva at itdhq.com
Sun Apr 9 09:22:13 BST 2017

Hi my fellow bees,

I notice that we forgot to cover BeeCon topic in this list that is not correct.

Already in 2 weeks and a half BeeCon 2017 takes place in Zaragoza, Spain.

    * Schedule is already published! You can see sessions, speakers and plan your conference attendance at http://beecon.buzz/#schedule.
    * We organize Hack-a-thon on April 25th. You can see the list of current projects at https://community.alfresco.com/docs/DOC-6575-projects-and-teams-beecon-hackathon-2017 and register at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCtNY5RlHwAPvZhY8z9k49__rQRUMGHcgUP7BW3ieTBCT-Yg/viewform if you are going to come.
    * If you are not an experience developer, join training session that will take place in the same time: http://posts.orderofthebee.org/post/159153456715/beecon-2017-announcing-training-session-for-day .
    * We have some plans for the April 28 after the conference. If you stay in the city, join us: https://community.alfresco.com/polls/1078-what-do-you-want-to-do-at-april-28-after-the-conference .
If you are a member of the Order, your profile is published on the OOTBee website and you forgot to register to BeeCon earlier, contact me to receive discount code to register for 120 EUR instead of 200.

Best regards,
Oksana Kurysheva