[OOTB-hive] [INFRA] [GOV] OOTB resources interruption

Lanre Abiwon el_gigantes at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Oct 24 10:22:04 BST 2016

Hello to everyone concerned
In light of Axel’s earlier e-mail regarding the “moving of projects into the OOTB", I have decided to bring forward something I was hoping to postpone until next month and upgrade our current hardware resources, before decisions become finalised with regards to the decisions that will arise from the topic.
As such the current OOTB server(s) will be cancelled within the next 48 hours and newer, better server(s) will be acquired with details made available to the relevant persons within INFRA and the board.
I am aware it is very short notice so I do apologise, but PLEASE if you have anything you would like to keep that is hosted on the current infrastructure, take action and back them up before the 27/10/2016.
After that date, I cannot guarantee the availability of the current server.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Lanre Abiwon